Monday, March 16, 2009

Plans and projects.

Registered a second domain -- www.catspawphotos.com is my primary, but it's easy to think of catspawphotography.com, so both are now there with a redirect from the new to the old. Easy peasy. I love technology :)

There's a show coming up on the 4th -- I'd like to enter OR take photos but I'm not sure which is even possible right now. I'd contact them w/ the offer, but then if I get offered a ride to the show, I'll want to SHOW and then…. Yeah. Obligations are not fun.

Showing percentile is looooow. So I'll see if they need/have a photographer and go from there. Jumper show, so those are always a blast :) Unless it's raining :P April 4th could be ANY sort of weather.

To sell:
10-20mm Sigma DX lens
77 mm B+W cir. Polarizer.
Older Sigma zoom
Any other older Quantaray lenses
Older Nikkor zoom?
BOTH Nikkor DX lenses. One is 12-24, the other is 80-300.
80-400 Nikkor FX lens.
Lowe Pro sling bag? Haven't used yet to find much use.
Older Tamarack backpack .. um … where ever that is off at.
Green LowePro trekker backpack -- to be replaced by Crumpler backpack.
Older but still new Nikon remote (no need for 2).

~~~~~~~~

Otherwise last week was a crushing blow to my lack of creativity, which is a huge relief. I forgot to grab a camera yesterday as I ran errands, but I found myself eyeing walls and fences and debating composition. This? Is EXCELLENT and has been missing in my life/brain as of late.

I imagine the warmer weather has a LOT to do with this as well, since it's such a huge difference to shoot in the sun instead of the snow. I'd love to get back to Antelope Island again, as well as tromp around on some of the side trails (snow boots!) of the canyons.

Longer trips require more planning and thinking. Fortunately one I wanted to do : the San Rafael Swell & Capitol Reef , is one I'll be doing with my parents later this year. Perhaps not as much freedom to take off with the camera, but still a lot nice accommodations and eating.

Hmm. Where else can I venture too?

No comments: