Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thunderstorms of all sort this week, so Hoofprints was rained out. Ach well. Let's hope next week dries up a bit, else Golden Spike will be a bit tricky.

On the bright side, found a local good embroidery shop which should be able to do a work jacket (lightly lined fleece but waterproof - hard to find!!) as well as the back of my black sunshirt. yipee?

Picked up the grate/crate system that will make GREAT backdrops for hanging prints off of. Thank you Wal-Mart for $3 frames (thumbs up!). I'm still printing at home. I'll do this for GSHT and then start ordering prints so I can show off the quality that SmugMug can do -- which is such a heck better than my own printing.

Networking and finding local Utah groups -- once they have something that isn't on a weekend in which I'm booked (erm, which is just about every one), I'm very excited to join in and meet the local photog folks.

Lensbaby fun continues, but there's also more learning going on with Lightroom and much else. I won't discuss the dead harddrives and other things fried by the lightning storm.... *sob* but hopefully recovery will help with those. Please cross fingers on those.

So any how, that's the state of things right now. Leaving you with ferns over Bon Tempe lake:

No comments: