Monday, February 22, 2010

Define success?

I've been working a lot through back logs of photos and suspect I could have been doing this for months. At least now it FEELS like a full time job -- irony, or motivation, is that I'm likely to be starting a full time job in just under two weeks.

I think I've about 3 months work to get the last 6+ years of photos in order. Oh my.

But I did take a lovely break to California, just enough to make me draw up a wish list of places to visit NEXT time I've got the time and funds for a road trip.



Suffice to say, swinging down south enough to hit up the Monterey Bay Aquarium is high on that list, if anything just for the sights and challenges....

Mean while I sort out how many sites one business can have and start eye the taxes paperwork piling up. Next year, an accountant I do think.

No comments: