Tuesday, March 23, 2010

If memory serves ...

So far, I think the best thing about socializing with other photographers is remembering all of the things you have forgotten.

No, really! We all get into our ruts and habits, which eventually lull us into complacency which then turn into bad habits. But even beyond that, I think even if you are active 24/7 with photography, there is SO MUCH out there you can do. The blogs, posts, tweets and everything else I've read since PhotoCamp Utah (last Saturday, 2010!) remind me of this fact.

Fortunately it's also reminding me why I love photography in the first place, even if I'm only as good as I'm ever going to get, there is tons more to explore and play with.

Still, dreaming about bad pixels the night after was just WEIRD. All my photos were in need of help. Quite the sad dream.

.... I'll do a proper PhotoCamp wrap up in a bit.

No comments: